TRIXXO considers protecting your privacy and personal data to be very important. We only use your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. Who processes your personal data?
TRIXXO acts as the data controller with respect to your personal data, regardless of which company in or affiliated to the TRIXXO Group actually processes the personal data.
3. What personal data do we process?
TRIXXO undertakes solely to process data which is relevant to and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. TRIXXO may process the following categories of data:
a) Regarding (prospective) clients for household assistants
- Identification and address details for the client (including last name, first name, national registration number, place of residence (home and/or temporary address), email address, telephone and mobile number, date of birth, etc.)
- Sodexo client number
- Bank account number
- Identity and address details for any contact(s).
- Household assistance required
- Whether there are any pets
- Any complaints or grounds for suspending services
- Information to do with any damage (receipts, photos of damage, details, etc.)
b) Regarding potential employees
- Identification and address details for the employee (including last name, first name, place of residence (home and/or temporary address), email address, telephone and mobile number, date of birth, etc.);
- Information about education and training
- CV and cover letter;
c) Regarding business clients/suppliers
- Identity information: including last name, first name;
- Contact details: registered office, telephone number, email address, fax number.
- Payment details: bank account number.
Publicly available information and data collected indirectly (e.g. appointment announcements, data which you have made public, press, companies register, etc.).
d) Regarding visitors to the website
- Identity and contact information (last name, first name, email and telephone number)
- Messages sent using the contact form;
4. For what purposes will my personal data be used?
The personal data listed above is processed solely for the following clearly defined purposes:
- Delivering and improving an overall, personalised service including gathering and processing user reviews and providing support.
- Invoicing our services
- Managing contract matters between you and TRIXXO
- Screening potential employees in the context of prospective employment;
- Replying to your enquiries and requests for contact.
- Delivering and improving the products and services supplied; tailored, specific products based around information and data provided.
- Marketing purposes, including being able to offer other products and services from the TRIXXO Group.
It is therefore necessary to process the above data, so that TRIXXO can deliver the services requested (and so is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and TRIXXO), prepare for a prospective future employment contract between you and TRIXXO or because TRIXXO needs to process such data because of some statutory duty to which it is bound.
We may also use the email address you provide to send you information, newsletters and offers which we think might be useful. These emails give you the option to change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time. You can also unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to the following address privacy@TRIXXO.be. It is only ever the data subject who provides personal data to TRIXXO, and so exercises a certain degree of control. Where certain information is incomplete or appears incorrect, TRIXXO reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend certain types of processing.
Personal data is only processed for internal use within the TRIXXO Group. We can therefore assure you that personal data will not be sold, or shared with or transferred to third parties who are not affiliated to us. TRIXXO has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorised access and use.
Providing the personal data outlined above is obligatory. Where certain information is incomplete or appears incorrect, TRIXXO reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend certain types of processing.
5. With whom will your personal data be shared?
Your personal data is generally only processed for internal use within the TRIXXO Group as outlined above. Sometimes, however, we may nevertheless have to share your personal data with third parties:
- With external service providers who we use to provide our services (e.g. web designers, insurers, etc.). Such service providers only act as processors for TRIXXO and TRIXXO will set up appropriate processing agreements with these service providers;
- In connection with our staff agency, with employers to whom we want to show your credentials. We have also set up appropriate agreements with these employers to ensure that your personal data will continue to be protected;
- Where we are obliged to do so on the basis of statutory legal provisions (e.g. transfer to external bodies, such as competent authorities or law enforcement agencies), or as a result of a court or government order.
We can also assure you that your personal data will not be sold, shared with or transferred to other third parties.
Furthermore, your personal data will not generally be transferred abroad. Should such transfers nevertheless prove necessary, we take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is protected to a high degree and that any transfer of personal data outside the EEA is lawful under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. What are my rights?
6.1 Guarantee that personal data processing is legitimate and secure
TRIXXO only ever processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This includes the following guarantees:
- Personal data will only be processed where this is proper, relevant and not excessive.
Appropriate technical and security measures have been taken to minimise the risk of unauthorised access to or processing of personal data. Should its computer systems be compromised, TRIXXO will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
6.2 Right to access/rectify/delete your personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from TRIXXO about whether your personal data is being processed. Where TRIXXO does process your data, you also have a right to access the personal data collected.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can be rectified at any time.
You also have the right to request we delete your personal data without undue delay in the following circumstances:
- Where personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected;
- Where personal data was collected on the basis of consent which has subsequently been withdrawn and there is no other legitimate basis for processing;
- Where processing has been objected to and there are no ongoing compelling legitimate grounds for processing;
- Where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- Where personal data has to be deleted under a statutory obligation.
TRIXXO decides whether any of the above situations exists.
6.3 Right to restrict or object to your personal data being processed
You have the right to restrict your data from being processed:
- While TRIXXO is checking the personal data is accurate, should a dispute arise;
- Where the data processing is unlawful and the User requests the data be subject to a restriction on processing rather than be deleted;
- Where TRIXXO no longer needs a User’s personal data for processing purposes but the User needs the personal data in connection with legal proceedings;
- While TRIXXO decides whether there are grounds for deleting personal data.
You also have the right in some cases to object to your personal data being processed for reasons specifically related to your situation. Where the legal conditions for exercising this right are met, TRIXXO will then cease processing your personal data, except where TRIXXO can cite compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data which outweigh your right to object.
6.4 Right to data portability
In certain cases you have the right to access the personal data provided to TRIXXO in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another data controller.
6.5 Right to raise a complaint
If you wish to complain about how we process your personal data, you can report this to us at any time at privacy@TRIXXO.be, so that we can address this.
You can also submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority at any time:
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
7 Any questions?
 TRIXXO APH CVBA (0838 407 820), TRIXXO VB BV (0828 547 967), TRIXXO DC BV (0895 074 428), TRIXXO VLAANDEREN BV (0874 916 640), TRIXXO HEALTH BV (0808 674 647), , TRIXXO RIEMST BV (0877.885.335), TRIXXO I BV (0463.000.202), TRIXXO II NV (0666.629.134), TRIXXO III BV (0898.229.304), TRIXXO IV BV (0894.524.496), TRIXXO V BV (0889.955.204), TRIXXO WALLONIE BV (0874 989 389), TRIXXO VI BV (0829.009.015), TRIXXO VII BV (0831.212.004), TRIXXO VIII BV (0899.420.226), TRIXXO IX BV (0811.496.159), Home Maid DC BVBA (0875.475.775), TRIXXO FORMO BV (0455.258.711), AC HOME SERVICES NV (0459.146.035), TRIXXO Exxtra (0807.261.417), TRIXXO JOBS (0889.051.421), Capital S (0535.601.534), Staffing Professionals (0833.922.757), TRIXXO (67503179), TRIXXO JOBS I (0866.674.808), LEVELPLUS HOLDING (66984866), LEVELPLUS DIENSTEN (68851197), LEVELPLUS SAFETY (66989620), ARTEC SAFETY (63798344), AGORA SKILLS (0878.726.859), TRIXXO Skills (0879.132.378), TRIXXO Care (0841.879.133), Totale Thuiszorg (0536.619.737), DMS (0819.938.327), MCC (0808.895.767), MEDIATIC+ (0478.296.607) all registered at Industrielaan 32, 3730 Hoeselt.
The above list is not exhaustive and is subject to change as a result of changes in corporate structure due to takeovers, mergers, etc.